Thursday, December 10, 2009

Photoshop


This was a challenging project for me. I didn't really know how to use adobe photo shop that well so i got really confused on what to do, but at the end i kid of got how to use it. I wasn't that good at using it but i tried to. We used the idea of Andy Warhol and his art work of Marilyn Monroe. It is a very beautiful piece of art and i like how he made it different every time. I used Micheal Jackson and i tried my best to do the pictures. I did Masking, the Word, and more. Adobe photo shop is a challenging document for me. I haven't really used it before so i was kind of lost, but i tried my best and i think did pretty well. I am happy with what i did, but if i could have done this project over, i would have done it better if i actually knew how to use the program properly so i was not very confused, but i am still happy with my end result of the project and i feel that i did very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment